KEI Con Flame 0.5mm Black 90mtr Copper Fire Retardant Low Smoke Super Safety Wire of Single Core Multistrand Wire.
ConFlame – FRLS is synonymous with enhanced safety towards hazardous condition arising out of fire since Smoke inhalation is the primary cause of death for victims of indoor fires. The inhalation or exposure to hot gaseous products of combustion can cause serious respiratory complications. Some 50–80% of fire deaths are the result of smoke inhalation injuries, including burns to the respiratory system.
KEI’s ConFlame – FRLS are manufactured from a specially developed (In-house) PVC polymers, which restrict emission of smoke & toxic gases in the event of unlikely fire. Thus providing enhance safety to close human habitation in house, residential & commercial complex.
ConFlame is capable of handling 105℃ operating temperature along with excellent Fire, Heat retardant & non-toxic characteristics. It is manufactured using min 99.97% Electrolytic grade, annealed bare copper with more than 100% conductivity. Insulated with specially formulated PVC polymer, manufactured & formulated in-house.
ConFlame ensures better reliability, energy efficiency & highest level of safety during fire. KEI’s manufacturing proficiency enables ConFlame – FRLS to perform & serve uninterruptedly at adverse working & hazardous atmospheric condition.
0.5mm KEI 180mtr FRLS Wire Black - Con Flame
- Made of 99.99% pure Electrolyte grade bright annealed copper ensure enhanced conductivity.
- Insulated with in house formulated & manufactured PVC compound.
- Excellent Fire & Heat retardant characteristics at different working condition.
- Better reliability, energy efficiency & highest level of safety with high Oxygen Index.
- Maximum energy saving ensures value for money.